what would you chose a career that you enjoy or a career which give you a lot of money?

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Love,
You were my company,
When no one turned up.
you always kept me updated.
Now that your not there i realized how important you were.
Everytime you rang my heart skipped a beat.
Your amazing color would light up my day.
Whenever i was running and needed to check how i look or cover up my gloss i would look into your shinny metallic finished cover.
You were my alarm, reminder, diary everything....
You were my life.
You never let me down.
You never let me get caught if i was doing anything wrong.
We kept secrets forever.
Now that I've lost you i just miss you so much ma darling "Motorola V3i"
I loved you so much.
Mwah.


3 comments:

  1. I'm sure many of us have lost a thing we hold really near and dear to us.... in my case it was my phone.
    I had a Motorola v3i which was a gift from my dad and I lost it.
    I wrote this in memory of my phone.
    hope you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your poemzzzzzzzzzzzzz r fulllllllllllll onnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oyeee!!!!!! u and ur long gone v3i!!!! keep postin dude!!! btw which best friend were u talkin abt in ur earlier blog???

    ReplyDelete